If you could change the course of a child's life today....would you? There are over 5,400 foster children in the Sacramento region waiting for a home. Have you ever considered adoption?
Learn more about the benefits of adopting a local child at our next FREE orientation! In this casual group setting led by a Lilliput social worker, you will learn the ins and outs of adopting a foster child. You will have a chance to ask questions and can decide if this option is right for you and your family.
Lilliput is conveniently located in Sacramento at the corner of Response Road and Challenge Way in the Bank of the West building. Please call 916-923-5444 to register for this meeting. Information will be mailed to you in advance for your review and preparation.
Sacramento orientations are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. For additional orientation times, places or general information, please visit www.lilliput.org.
- Wed, Jan 20 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Wed, Feb 17 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Wed, Mar 17 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Apr 21 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, May 19 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Jun 16 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Jul 21 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Aug 18 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Sep 15 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Oct 20 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Nov 17 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Wed, Dec 15 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Wed, Jan 19, 2022 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Wed, Feb 16, 2022 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Starting Wednesday, February 18th, 2009, repeated every month on the 3rd Wednesday @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm CST