If you could change the course of a child's life today....would you? There are over 5,400 foster children in the Sacramento region waiting for a home. Have you ever considered adoption?
Learn more about the benefits of adopting a local child at our next FREE orientation! In this casual group setting led by a Lilliput social worker, you will learn the ins and outs of adopting a foster child. You will have a chance to ask questions and can decide if this option is right for you and your family.
Lilliput is conveniently located in Sacramento at the corner of Response Road and Challenge Way in the Bank of the West building. Please call 916-923-5444 to register for this meeting. Information will be mailed to you in advance for your review and preparation.
Sacramento orientations are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. For additional orientation times, places or general information, please visit www.lilliput.org.
- Wed, Jan 16 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Wed, Feb 20 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Wed, Mar 20 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Apr 17 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, May 15 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Jun 19 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Jul 17 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Aug 21 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Sep 18 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Oct 16 @ 6:00 pm CDT
- Wed, Nov 20 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Wed, Dec 18 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Wed, Jan 15, 2020 @ 6:00 pm CST
- Wed, Feb 19, 2020 @ 6:00 pm CST