Galt residents Frank and Wendy (Porter) Blevins will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary Sunday, Oct. 18. The happy couple started their journey way back when a young Wendy and Frank said “I do” on Oct. 18, 1970 in Carson City, Nevada.
Family and friends will be celebrating Frank and Wendy’s 50th anniversary COVID-19 style – from a distance.
Family members impart their secret to wedded bliss and loving congratulations from afar:
• Marriage is a partnership based on love, trust, tolerance and tenacity; the order varies for any given year. Congratulations to my parents, who are in it for the long haul. Love, Angela (daughter) and Steve Kehlet.
• The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Happy Anniversary, Grandma and Papa! Love, Brynna Kehlet (granddaughter)
• The love, patience, caring for each other, hard work, shared values and goals made your marriage an example for all. Best wishes! Linda (sister) and Mike Haze
• Congratulations! The 50 wonderful years shared together confirm you married the person you love and your best friend. Dennis (brother) and Diane Blevins
• Your anniversary is a day to celebrate, a day to remember the love that brought you together and how much it has grown, and a day for those who care about you to wish you all the good things you deserve. Leslie (sister) and Carl Boyd
Congratulations on 50 years of love and memories.