Galt District Chamber of Commerce President Rachelle Herendeen, along with members of the chamber and community, congratulate Paul Dhillon, owner of Brewsters Bar & Grill, with the Business of the Month award for the month of September. Despite the staggering effects that COVID-19 has taken on local restaurants, Dhillon has continued to support community members in their times of need by helping provide food for seniors and homeless. Dhillon and his crew step up when there are community events, offering free or discounted fares and service. Rolling with the times, Brewsters has adjusted its business to accommodate the ever-changing regulations restaurants are facing now, providing outdoor covered seating, delivery and adjusting to take-out dishes. Brewsters is located at 201 Fourth Street in Old Town and can be reached at 209-251-7355. Brewsters’ menu can be found at www.brewstersgalt.com.
- Sockman announces retirement
- Meet the Candidate: Terry Parker – Galt high school board
- Blake C. Ritchie
- Hines brings past success, balance to Galt
- Meet the Candidate: Randy Morton – Galt City Council
- Elementary district lands major grant
- Meet the Candidate: Kami Martin – Galt City Council
- Herman Marciel
- Galt Teen Center moves forward despite pandemic
- City of Galt’s first planning intern returns as interim Community Development Director
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.