Dozens of members of the Galt District Chamber of Commerce gather with friends, family, owners and staff of Flames restaurant for a ceremonial ribbon cutting Wednesday, Sept. 2. Flames staff provided tastes from their menu for the large crowd, which gathered to celebrate the occasion. The new restaurant is located in Galt Plaza (Save Mart). With the tagline Eat•Drink•Chill, Flames offers a variety of flavors from American favorites like chicken wings, gourmet sandwiches, burgers and fries to full plates of delicious East Indian fare such as chicken tikka masala, butter chicken and lamb curry. Top that off with samosa bites … oh, and don’t forget the naan, plain or garlic. To see the Flames menu or to place an online order, visit https://www.flamesedc.com.
- Sockman announces retirement
- Meet the Candidate: Randy Morton – Galt City Council
- Meet the Candidate: Terry Parker – Galt high school board
- Hines brings past success, balance to Galt
- Elementary district lands major grant
- Blake C. Ritchie
- Herman Marciel
- City of Galt’s first planning intern returns as interim Community Development Director
- Galt Teen Center moves forward despite pandemic
- Reno ties Sac Republic just before time runs out
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.