The Sego Milk Plant is now a long-forgotten landmark, but no history of the plant could be complete without mentioning Robert Carpenter, the only man who worked at the Sego Milk Plant longer than the plant existed. Carpenter began work two days before the first milk delivery to be processed. He fired up the boiler that brought the power and heat to process the first Sego Evaporated Milk in Galt. Carpenter planted the trees, roses and other lovely flowers, making the plant seem park like, adding an attractive area to Galt.
- Police swear in, promote 8 officers; Walton retires
- Jan James Balukoff
- Young dancers celebrate America in annual recital
- Gary Lynn Coggin
- Friends, family remember the life of author Hank Harrison
- Wanderous Lewana Dozhier
- Galt police arrest 5 in paintball gun assaults
- Sebastian Baez Galt High School Male Athlete of the Year
- McCaffrey principal Ron Rammer promotes his final class
- Celebrating red, white and blue to take more green this 4th
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.