The city’s second Saturday Market took place on May 7, bringing a Cinco de Mayo celebration to Fourth Street. The attractions included the Compadres Dancing Horses, Mexican folk dances by Ballet Folklórico Raíces Mexicanas, a car show, and plenty of vendors. The Saturday Market will be held on the first Saturday of the month through October, and it runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Man killed in minivan vs. big rig crash identified
- 34-year-old cold case solved with DNA evidence
- Jacquelynn L. Dettra
- Moreno shares her own abortion story in the wake of Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade leak
- Fun Galt events coming in June
- Keajana Emily Hendrickson
- Hume talks about Galt over hot dogs
- Community garden growing back
- Honesty award goes to Tracie Cross
- Liberty Ranch baseball playoffs end in Manteca
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.