Maria Lourence, born in Terceira, Azores, passed April 11, 2022 at age 88. A 63 year resident of Galt, was well known for catering and helping with Portuguese celebrations. She leaves behind husband Oneal, five children, several grand and great-grand children. Rosary will be 7:00 p.m. April 28th at East Lawn Mortuary and funeral mass will be at St. Joseph Catholic Church 11:00 a.m. April 29th, Elk Grove, followed by graveside service at the Galt Cemetery.
- Man killed in minivan vs. big rig crash identified
- 34-year-old cold case solved with DNA evidence
- Jacquelynn L. Dettra
- Moreno shares her own abortion story in the wake of Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade leak
- Fun Galt events coming in June
- Keajana Emily Hendrickson
- Hume talks about Galt over hot dogs
- Community garden growing back
- Honesty award goes to Tracie Cross
- Liberty Ranch baseball playoffs end in Manteca
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.