Elizabeth Ramona Krewson, 85, died Aug. 4, 2021. Ramona was born on Oct. 27, 1935 in McCory, Arkansas. She attended Galt High School and went on to work as a court clerk for the county of Sacramento for 27 years. She married Francis Harbert and had her only son John Alan Harbert. After the passing of Francis, she remarried Eddie Krewson on May 1998. Ramona loved gardening, cooking and shopping. Surviving her are son John Harbert, several nieces, nephews and great nieces, and brother Larry Cain. She will be deeply missed by her family and friends.
- Elk Grove police officer killed in crash had past in Galt
- High school district releases draft trustee area maps
- Pearson signs with Concordia to play Stunt in college
- Kenneth A. Whittemore
- Lester Eugene Larson
- State redistricting scrambles districts, politicians
- Robert Frey
- Slain officer Tonn remembered 9 years later in wreath laying
- Meeting Notes: City asks what time to hold weekend market
- High school trustees approve new online platform for students
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.