Walter (Ed) Bode was born on March 3, 1939 in Sacramento. On May 22, 2022, Ed passed away peacefully. Preceded in death by father Walter Bode and mother Sarah Bode. Survived by loving and devoted wife Carol Bode of 36 years and brother San Bode, his children Cheryl, Pennie and Earl, and stepchildren Jerry and Johnie Rich and 12 grandchildren, 14 great-grandchildren. Ed graduated from Galt High School in 1958. Ed drove truck for Viking Freight for 25 years; he also drove truck for Mathewson Postal Services for 10 years. He was a member of the Sacramento Golden State Chapter Trans Am Club, he owned a 1988 Pontiac Trans Am. Ed was a professional photographer for 25 years and a member of the Wedding Professionals International Association since 1995. He will be missed.
- Galt Homes of the Month
- Vance Moe pitches in Redlands
- Donna Garcia (Stemler)
- Sales tax cap might pit Galt against county
- Food and fun at National Night Out
- Herald Day filled with fun, local firefighter remembered
- Dawn Bernice Perry (Perez)
- Edith Ann Webber Uhrich-Ullrich
- Council puts sales tax before voters, wants funds for P&R
- Pastor Gene Wilburn
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.